|“||"Luckily, I am."||”|
— Leah, telling Macon, Olivia and Ethan that she can take on Incubi.
Leah Ann Ravenwood is the daughter of Silas Ravenwood and Arelia Valentin and the sister of Macon and Hunting Ravenwood. She is also the aunt of Lena and Ridley Duchannes. She is a Light Succubus. Before Prudence Statham died, Leah was there to watch over her.
Leah first appeared at Macon Ravenwood's funeral. When Ethan is attacked by Scarface, Leah forces the Incubus to let go of him. Amarie Treadeau glances at her gratefully, but Leah ignores her. After Lena's grief causes a storm to appear, Leah is described as being 'disheveled' and glances at the sky and mentions that it is almost dawn. She leaves with the other Incubi.
Leah reappeared at the Great Barrier when Ethan Wate, Ridley, Macon, Link and Liv are planning how to enter the cave and save Lena from the Dark Casters. She volunteers to go with the Mortals into the cave and is eager to fight, though Macon worries for her safety. She is happy to see Macon alive again.
Leah is described as having brown hair, wearing a long black coat with a high neck and wrecked black boots. She is seen carrying a Succubine Staff and being followed by her pet, Bade.
As a Succubus, she is quicker, stronger, and more clever than an Incubus. She has a strong amount of physical strength that is compared to a 2x4 impact and high speed. She can Travel or "Rip" to other places and can hear, see, or smell things no mortal can. She can also feed on fragments of mortals' memories and dreams to sustain herself.
- "My brother speaks the truth. Our family supports him, and the Keeper. You should know that before you continue down this road. She doesn't stand alone."
- "This isn't just a Caster battle, not anymore. If the Order is destroyed, we may be destroyed with it."
- "You're the talk of the Tunnels. Word on the street is my big brother's taking on Abraham. And I heard he isn't too pleased with you."
- "And it's about time someone taught Hunting some manners. My motives are pure, like the heart of a Succubus."
- "This is a Succubine Staff, not a stick. And I'm not a girl. I'm a Succubus. When it comes to our kind, the females have the advantage. We are quicker, stronger, and more clever than our male counterparts. Think of me as the praying mantis of the supernatural world."
- "Don't worry, big brother. I have a pet of my own."
- "Green, eh? That will take some getting used to."
- She is one of the only people who can make Macon Ravenwood smile.
- Bade is named after a volatile voodoo god.
- Chapter 36: Army of One